Some of our "Reschenhof" rooms have a balcony with views to the surrounding Tirol mountains and a small, cosy seating area. In our "Business" rooms we offer you a balcony with views to Tirol's impressive mountain panorama.
E-biking & cycling in summer in Tyrol
Mountainbiking is no longer only for athletic cyclists, but leisure cyclists also more and more appreciate this very special way of experiencing nature while touring on bicycle in the mountains. In the Region Hall-Wattens everyone will get their money's worth: From challenging routes to higher located alpine pastures or summits all the way to leisurely cycleways in the valley or in the hilly terrain, your holiday region around Mils in Tirol offers everything a cyclist's heart desires. Use your summer holidays in DER RESCHENHOF for e-biking, mountainbiking and cycling in the Tirolean mountains.
Bike tours in the region Hall-Wattens
Explore Tyrol's Alpine realm on two wheels. Whether leisurely or challenging, there is something to suit every rider's preference in the Hall-Wattens region.
Suggestions for your cycling tour in Tirol
It's our pleasure to let you in on a few wonderful tours already now so that you can enjoy your bicycle trips on your holidays in Tirol to the fullest:
- Bikeway along Inn River: Distance: 31.9 km, Duration: 2,5 h, Climb-up: 10 mda, Climb-down: 45 mda, Difficulty: easy;
- Tour Gnadenwald – Maria Larch: Distance: 10.5 km, Duration: 1 h 30 min, Climb-up: 314 mda, Climb-down: 298 mda, Difficulty: easy;
- Wattenberg – Kreuztaxen: Distance: 22.1 km, Duration: 2 h, Climb-up: 981 mda, Climb-down: 981 mda, Difficulty: medium;
- Three-hut-tour in Karwendel: Distance: 21.7 km, Duration: 4 h, Climb-up: 692 mda, Climb-down: 692 mda, Difficulty: medium;
- Hinterhornalm: Distance: 6 km, Duration: 1 h 40 min, Climb-up: 664 mda, Climb-down: 39 mda, Difficulty: difficult;
- Tour Tulfeinalm: Distance: 10.2 km, Duration: 3h, Climb-up: 1,153 mda, Climb-down: 49 mda, Difficulty: difficult;
Bikeschaukel Tirol (Bike Swing Tyrol)
Flexible riding fun with the new Bikeschaukel Tirol, which leads into the heart of the Alps along more than 660 km. A total of 12,000 of the 25,000 metres difference in altitude can be covered with one of the 18 cable cars, as and when riders feel like it.
More details about the bike tours are available on request or locally at our reception.
Your road & mountain bike accommodation in Tyrol
In the hotel Der RESCHENHOF we are delighted to have recently been listed among the quality-approved road & mountain bike accommodation providers in Tyrol.
So how do you become a cycle-friendly business in Tyrol? There are specific standards and added value services that a hotel has to offer specifically for cyclists to become certified as a quality-approved bike accommodation provider.
Our road & mountain bike advantages at a glance:
- Sports-oriented breakfast (fruit, muesli, ...)
- Information areas with maps, tour suggestions & insider tips
- Latest weather report
- Bike room (lockable)
- Wash area (hose & brushes for washing)
- Cycle repair package
- Washing & drying service for your cycle clothing
- and many other benefits
If you have any questions about the road & mountain bike region of Hall-Wattens, or have any requests for us as an accommodation provider geared towards cyclists, we are here to help and look forward to receiving your enquiry.
E-biking in Tyrol
Make the most of the E-bike offer and explore the Hall-Wattens region in a new way. With state-of-the-art and top-quality E-Bikes from Tyrol firm Greenstorm.eu many a steep ascent and longer tour are a breeze.
E-bikes for rent in Hotel DER RESCHENHOF
The above touring tips are of course also perfect for all e-bikers. Grab an e-bike and explore the Tirolean mountains. Don't have your own e-bike or it's too heavy to haul along?
No problem, because in Hotel Der Reschenhof the following e-bikes are available for rent (on request, subject to availability):
- 2 City-E-Bikes
- 4 Mountain-E-Bikes
- ½ day (morning or afternoon): € 20.00
- 1 Day: € 35,00
More info about our E-bikes from Greenstorm.eu (in Kufstein):
- Corratec X-Vert Expert Gent & Trapez MTB E-Bike: Corratec E-Power X Vert 29 Performance provides everything you need for E-Bike fun out on the terrain and on the road. The solid frame and 29" wheels provide a smooth ride and safety out on the terrain. The top-quality XT equipment gleams with its precision gear changing and longevity.
- KTM Macina Fun Trekking E-Bike: With the 2018 KTM Macina Fun9 CX5I electric bike your next road tour will be a relaxing, pleasurable ride. It doesn't matter at all if you are out on a tour on flat roads or heading into the uplands.