UCI Road World Championship 2018 – September 2018
The sports highlight of the year is coming to our Hotel Der Reschenhof
The UCI Road World Championship Innsbruck-Tirol, a major international bicycle race, is coming to the heart of the Alps. Join us at Hotel Der Reschenhof for a first-hand experience of this mega sports event from 22 to 30 September and watch as more than 1,000 bicycle road racers master the challenges of the mountain roads. More than 400,000 guests are expected on the tracks and all decisions and highlights of the race will be broadcast live in 150 countries!
Interesting facts about the UCI Road World Championship in Tirol
- Individual Time Trial, Team Time Trial and Road Race
- Distance men’s races: about 40 to 50 kilometres
- Distance women’s races: about 20 to 30 kilometres
- Start locations: Ötztal, Hall-Wattens, Alpbachtal Seenland and Kufstein
- Finish line: provincial capital Innsbruck – only a 15-minutes’ drive from Hotel Der Reschenhof!
- Do you want to be right in the middle of the action? Tickets to watch the championship will be available from May 2018!
Races with starting point Hall-Wattens and finish line in Innsbruck
Participants of the Individual Time Trials start in intervals of 1 to 2 minutes and race against the clock. The rider with the fastest time will be declared the winner of the Individual Time Trial. Start location is the Swarovski Kristallwelten in Wattens, finish line is Rennweg in Innsbruck. The route is characterized by 28.7 km distance, 218 m ascent and 191 m descent.
24/09/2018 | Women Juniors Individual Time Trials
24/09/2018 | Men Under 23 Individual Time Trials
25/09/2018 | Men Juniors Individual Time Trials
25/09/2018 | Women Elite Individual Time Trials
And don’t miss out on biking yourself! In the region Hall-Wattens and the surroundings of Hotel Der Reschenhof, hobby bikers and bike sports enthusiasts will find a perfect terrain on 150 kilometres to pursue their passions – unparalleled nature experiences and panoramas inclusive!
Book your room for your active holidays or during the unique UCI Road World Championship 2018 now at Hotel Der Reschenhof!