News and up-to-date information from the Hotel Reschenhof **** in Tyrol
News from the Landhotel Reschenhof near Innsbruck
We at the Hotel Der Reschenhof keep our guests always up to date. Here you will find an overview of the latest news, events and current events around our hotel.
Events and dates
The meeting place for folk music. Once a month, music is performed and it gets danced until late in the evening.
Next date: Thursday, 18 May 2017 from 8 pm
Sustainable construction – improvements in harmony with nature
From summer 2016 the country hotel, the Reschenhof, is planning on developing an entire section of the building. Since we feel we have an obligation to nature and our environment, the new building will be built in accordance with ecological guidelines. The sustainable wood building will be set up on the tranquil north-facing boundary of the building.
We are fundamentally expanding what we can offer our guests with this new building.
- 36 new garden suites each with [35 m²], physiotherm-INTENSE infrared shower, large south-loggia with a view of the garden and the mountains
- New wellness area on 300 m²: Finnish sauna, bio sauna, aromatic steam bath, infrared cabin - for free use for all hotel guests!
- Garden with quiet zones for reading and relaxing
- Two new and modern event rooms - can be combined to a total of 230 m²
- New underground garage for even more comfort
Pay us a visit and get an idea of our expanding range.