Some of our "Reschenhof" rooms have a balcony with views to the surrounding Tirol mountains and a small, cosy seating area. In our "Business" rooms we offer you a balcony with views to Tirol's impressive mountain panorama.
Safely through the winter 2021/22
The health of our guests and staff has the highest priority. We therefore observe all hygiene measures as stipulated by the government – For safe interaction together. For more information, visit www.austria.info
- At reception, we welcome you at a distance.
- To disinfect your hands, contactless disinfectant dispensers have been put up all throughout the hotel.
- Where required, acrylic glass panes have been installed
- Additional attention when cleaning rooms
- At the breakfast buffet you will find hygiene columns at the entrance
- The wellness and fitness zones are open. Here, too, disinfectants are available.
- Our staff is optimally trained and acquainted with all new requirements.
- If you feel unwell, please stay in your room and contact reception. We’ll take care of everything else and will contact a doctor for you immediately
- We kindly ask you to observe the requirements and hygiene rules. For your own protection and that of our staff
- All around our hotel you’ll find numerous opportunities for moving about in the fresh air. Enjoy plenty of space in nature
Individual cancellation terms
To put you at ease even before you make your way here, we have individual cancellation terms for winter 2020/21.
We’ll be happy to tell you more details
by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone +43 5223 58 60 0.
Safely on the mountains
The cable car in the vicinity have also come up with codes of conduct and measures. For pure enjoyment on the mountains
More information about the individual areas can be found here:
Nordkette Cable Car, Innsbruck: nordkette.com
Patscherkofelbahn Cable Car: patscherkofelbahn.at
Stubai Glacier: stubaier-gletscher.com
Axamer Lizum: axamer-lizum.at
We are "SAFE SERVICE"
Tyrol's tourism industry relies on certified safety - and we are a part of it: For the winter season 2020/21 we are using the "SAFE SERVICE" learning app as a modern training tool for our employees. Our company has successfully completed the digital training on security topics such as protective measures, distance rules, hygiene or contactless customer experience.
We live SAFE SERVICE internally and know very well what our guests want in terms of security. We also consciously show SAFE SERVICE to the outside world and make it visible that we are a SAFE SERVICE company.
Further information: https://safe-service.tirol/